Monday, November 14, 2011

Flippin' Freebies - Flash It

Congratulations to Sandy M., who will be receiving a free book for her beautiful prose about autumn:


               "... moldy cedar similes/sweep the leaves past/the memories of death."

*sniffle* After a brief pause for a cough-ffee break, I would like to announce the Flippin' Freebies event for November/December.

Visit the Facebook Books for Breakfast page or email booksforbreakfastblog at gmail with your mini-bits about the upcoming holidays. Keep it flash, y'all, at under 200 words.

Two winners will receive free books for the new year. Or the last year, according to the Mayan calendar and Nostradamus. Either/or, let's not quibble unless it is over something important, like comma splices or how Twilight is Twideath. Oh, I can feel a a reader's mail post coming soon...

Deadline: December 20, 2011. Because this is a tax write-off for me, so let's get crackin'.

And, yes, I am tweeting now. Blogger did not allow me to use my preferred language for it.

No comments: