Tuesday, September 01, 2009

"Why do writers write? Because it isn't there." - Thomas Berger

MH - I promised to remind you when this book was available because my review came out so early.

"The Sky Always Hears Me and the Hills Don't Mind" - from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

No, it is not written by me.

Yes, I know the author, but I am not the only one raving about this book.

And, as you are quite aware, I have slammed the books of people I know in the past, so just have a Ciroq lemondrop with me and kick back.

(MH does not give me her email... she is like Batman.)

5 comments:

Nana Fredua-Agyeman said...

interesting. objectivity is the watchword, whether the writer is your friend or not. Thanks for this

J.T. Oldfield said...

Does Batman not have e-mail? I guess Alfred takes care of all that for him.

Jason said...

Heh. conflictedrichdudewithbatfixation@batmail.com

Anonymous said...

You are a peach.

As for your friends, well, it seems JT is closest to the truth.

MH

J.T. Oldfield said...

I gave you an award!

http://bibliofreakblog.com/memes/wait-til-shortlists-announced-awards/