Monday, August 24, 2009

This is Kristin. She hates wearing a watch and loves lighting candles.

I did a search on my blog but could not find an answer... who recommended the movie, Amelie? I watched it tonight and absolutely adored it. She is my new girl-crush. Such beautiful dark eyes and swingy hair with a dimple in her cheek. The screenplay is tight with pitch-perfect dialogue. I remembered the "follow the blue arrow" scene, but I do not remember where I saw it.

Someone gets a cocktail on me...

8 comments:

Stefania said...

I love Amélie too!

Nana Fredua-Agyeman said...

by this you have recommended this to me. thanks

mee said...

I absolutely loved Amelie! I loved the colors in the movie and the heroine.

Kristin Dodge said...

Stefania... I think you recommended it because I wrote about cracking the crust of creme brulee. Kudos!

Stefania said...

All right, now I remember... I "Amelized" someone else, then! ;-)

Kristin Dodge said...

How would you describe yourself, like the narrator does with the characters. My version is in the title... I would love to see other people's lives summed up in such a way. Post it here!

Maggie May said...

i own that sweet movie.

i recommend ' the dreamers ' for you next!

Kristin Dodge said...

Stepping out and taking your advice, Maggie May!