Saturday, September 27, 2008

XX. "War Trash" and "Clear Light of Day"

I know that Clear Light of Day is one of Stefania's favorites, so it pains me to say that I had to put it aside... at least for now. I'm not sure if it's my mindset or the fact that I'm working and writing much more, but it's been hard to lose myself in a book lately.

So, I'm going to finish up with the books that I've already received from the library, then reevaluate. My super fantastic awesome reading plan for 2009 may get bumped up... or, I may just wait. NaNoWriMo is coming up (is that the right name... I'm blanking out), so I *know* I will be grading, teaching, and writing... with the help of River Rock's coffee and Diet Mountain Dew. Anyone else participating?

1 comment:

Stefania said...

Don't worry... "Clear Light of Day" is a contemplative novel and you need to be in the right mindset for that.