Friday, October 26, 2007

"I never said I'd lie and wait forever." - My Chemical Romance

So, you may have noticed some neglect, some dust across your title, even a dog licking at your pages. I've been busy, and, well, I don't think this is going to work out right now. No, no, it's not you. It's me. I've just... made other choices.

No, no, don't be like that. You're great. I mean, you've gotten critical acclaim and quotes from awesome authors and maybe even some awards. It's just not there. I'm not saying that we may not end up together, some blurry-cold evening, cuddled together with Aveda candles and Ciroc vodka. But, right now... it's just. You know.

Back to the library or shelves:

For Whom the Bell Tolls
Dingley Falls
Welcome to the Monkey House
The Sword and the Circle
Free Food for Millionaires
The Adventures of Augie March


Forgive me.

No comments: