Sunday, September 23, 2007

“I have made my world and it is a much better world than I ever saw outside.” - Louise Nevelson

After committing myself to BBC's world news, I've often clicked on the different tabs to check the view from other formats. BBC online is pretty uniform in its approach to news, so I didn't see much variation, but when I checked out MSNBC - an old haunt - I noticed a new option:

Wonderful World.

Here is all of the news that is lovely, I thought. Here is where I can bookmark the page, awaken and greet the day with happy-happy-joy-joy news. I clicked on an article:

Page not found

Our web servers cannot find the page or file you asked for.
The link you followed may be broken or expired.

Click your browser's Back button to return to the previous page.

Snicker. Snort.

No comments: