Thursday, September 20, 2007

70. "Songs Without Words" - Ann Packer


First, may I say that The Dive from Clausen's Pier was brilliant. Not as good as my friend Becky's version of a similar event, but close.

So, is this the "sophomore slump"? I didn't have this on my list of to-reads, but Clausen's Pier stuck with me for so long that I immediately scooped this up at the library.

Liz and Sarabeth live in the SF Bay area and - surprise! - have been friends since puberty. Events in Liz's life lead her to lean on Sarabeth, but Sarabeth can't deliver those friendly feelings.

Blah, blah, can't even write an interesting post about this book.

1.0 out of 5.0 Red Marbles.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Check out my review of the same book on my blog,
the-constant-eater.blogspot.com

I had pretty much the same reaction, but I'm a little more long-winded.