Shylah is 9 weeks old now and:
- Pees outside, but poos in her crate, then rolls in it;
- Attacks the golden retriever, German shepherd, bathmat, and lilac bushes;
- Received the full name "Shylah Fionne," which means "white, loyal, strong."
- Will be bred someday because everyone needs a dog like her;
- Thinks I'm the head of the pack and curls up against me like "a fluffy crescent roll" (description by kid).
This blog is going to end up "Books for Breakfast, Drinks for Dinner, Puppies for Picnics." Except that sounds kind of like we're eating dogs. Eww.