Saturday, January 27, 2007

"One of these things is not like the other... one of these things just doesn't belong."

From Sesame Street?

~~~~~

1. Readership has dropped from 200+ hits per day to a little over a hundred. I know about 89 of them. Pout.

2. I will not divulge much information about the job, but I can safely say that I love-love-love-freakin'-love it. It's like I went to eHarmony. Perfect fit.

3. My screenplay placed second in the Tinseltown 10 contest. I can't find a link, so you'll just have to trust me. Now, my screenplay will be shipped to the "top ten" agencies in L.A.-la land.

4. I'm going to be hypnotized at a company party next week.

Which one isn't true?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1

If you don't call me, I'm going to show up at your office.

MH

Gina Marie said...

I'm a bit skeptical about anyone using the word "love" four times to describe their job.

spyscribbler said...

Now see, I think the job post sounds true and passionate. The screenplay thing sounds so awesome I'm hoping it's true. Hypnotized sounds too quirky NOT to be true, so I'm saying the first one doesn't belong.

Just my guess!

Diana said...

I'm voting for number 4.

Kristin Dodge said...

OK, it was supposed to be number 4, but then last night the hypnotist made me lock my hands together and, um, yeah, I got hypnotized a little. I'm sure the video will be on YouTube any day now.

Kristin Dodge said...

Oops... and I do love my job. I wish I could talk more about it, but for now I'll just say that it feels like home and I really can't believe I'm getting paid to spend time with such creative, innovative, intelligent, liberal, quirky, fantastic people.

Jason said...

That sounds like sarcasm . . . but that's too obvious. Must be serious. I'm lost.

Kristin Dodge said...

Follow the light, Jason. It is possible to enjoy your job. I never believed it, either.

Gina Marie said...

I still believe in loving your job... call me old fashioned. But I know the reality of living life not being satisfied by your 9-5. I know I'll love mine. And it's good to hear when people DO love their jobs.

RE being hypnotized... we've all been there... right?