Monday, May 01, 2006

Editor's Note: Take V

I'm behind schedule. When I write that word, I always pronounce it like this in my head: "Shhheduuuaaal." I'm behind shedual.

Fifty books by May 1 would keep me, numerically, hypothetically, at the speed to complete this task of 150 books in one year. Alas, I could not do it.

However, luck strikes. I lost my teaching gig for the fall due to budget cuts. While I will continue to look for work, this gives me two opportunities - time for writing and time for reading. Also, time to clip coupons and time to knit/weave clothing for my ever-growing children.

I'm getting great responses from new authors; please, e-mail me at emeraldwriter@yahoo.com if you have an ARC or galley.

The look of "Books for Breakfast" will be undergoing some changes in the next few weeks, but I vow to keep some things the same: my weakness for vodka, dedication to new cocktail recipes, and penchant for fine reading (as well as my throw-it-in-the-puke-bucket tantrums when disappointed).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new look. I still think you're crazy.

Bibliolatrist said...

love the new look!

Anonymous said...

Did you find someone to do the logo? It looks great.

SS

Kristin Dodge said...

Thanks, all. Yes, Collin Grant (see links at the right) did the logo. Took an idea and made it gold.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»