Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Editor's Note: Take II

I failed high school algebra. Twice. Which is why it has taken me this long to figure out that I'm off schedule. If I plan on finishing 150 books this year, then I should have 50 completed by the end of April. The fourth month. Four goes into twelve... three times, carry the one, whatever.

Less cocktailing, more reading.

~~~~

I'd like to change the logo (ha, what logo, you say, and you are correct... it's slap-together crap). Please e-mail me at emeraldwriter@yahoo.com with a quote. Be kind; I'm spending my money on books and vodka, remember.

5 comments:

A.L. said...

Great blog, Kristin! I'll come back to it when I don't have to read 50 pages of Heart of Darkness.

Kristin Dodge said...

Thanks, Al. And, I'll admit that I've been lurking on yours... impressive writing, sir.

Diana said...

He's a sweetie, huh?

I love this blog, too, Kappa Alpha Delta!

Clifford Garstang said...

150 books! My plan for the year was 50 books and 100 lit journals, and I'm also behind schedule. Here's a tip: read shorter books.

Enjoyed being "with" you on the Litblog Panel . . .

Kristin Dodge said...

You, too... I've been eyeing the slender volumes of short stories lately. But, no, instead I choose Dostoevsky. Eesh.